The American Internet Association (AIA.) is comprised of over 500 leading media and technology specialists who are involved in monitoring online advertising in the United States. On behalf of its members, the AIA is dedicated to the growth of the interactive advertising marketplace, and is responsible for testing, accrediting and certifying various Internet training programs for online marketers.
The AIA educates online marketers, media companies, and the wider business community about the value and responsibilities of interactive advertising. Working with its member companies, the AIA evaluates and recommends standards and practices and fields of critical research on interactive advertising.
The AIA has six core objectives:
1. Fend off adverse legislation and regulation
2. Coalesce around market-making measurement guidelines and creative standards
3. Create common ground with customers to reduce costly friction in the supply chain
4. Share best practices that foster industry-wide growth
5. Generate industry-wide research and thought leadership that solidifies Interactive as a mainstream medium
6. Create countervailing force to balance power of other media, marketing, and agency trade groups
Please contact us for more info