Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the AIA?
The American Internet Association (AIA.) is comprised of over 500 leading media and technology specialists who are involved in monitoring online advertising in the United States. On behalf of its members, the AIA is dedicated to the growth of the interactive advertising marketplace, and is responsible for testing, accrediting and certifying various Internet training programs for online marketers.
2. What does the AIA Do?
The AIA educates online marketers, media companies, and the wider business community about the value and responsibilities of interactive advertising. Working with its member companies, the AIA evaluates and recommends standards and practices and fields critical research on interactive advertising
3. How does my company become a member?
If your company would like to be a leader in the interactive advertising industry and help shape its future; or if you just want to learn more about the best ways to sell interactive advertising, please contact us today!
4. What standing committees does the AIA have, and how can I get involved?
The AIA has a number of committees focused on addressing key issues that pertain to the interactive advertising and marketing industry. For more information, please contact us.
5. What does the AIA offer members?
Please contact us to find out more about what the AIA does for its members and the interactive industry.
6. Where can I go to find AIA Guidelines and Best Practices?
Please refer to our Interactive Resources Guidelines and Best Practices sections where you can see all our guidelines.
7. Can the AIA recommend a company to help me?
Yes, as a matter of fact, we make recommendations, and endorse specific company products and/or services, just look for our seal of approval on their websites. These products are approved by the American Internet Association.
8. Who can I contact with general events questions, i.e., registration, cancellation, and receipts?
Please contact us per our “Contact Us” page, and we can help you with any questions you may have!
9. Where can I find more information on interactive advertising if I am a marketer looking to learn more about the industry?
Please Contact Us. We’d be happy to refer you to one of our accredited courses.
Please contact us for more info